Focus on Metallurgy
One of the unique services that KSB SupremeServ offers focuses on metallurgy. In our KSB SupremeServ Standard Alloys foundry, we are equipped to pour ferrous, non-ferrous, nickel-base and cobalt-base alloys. These materials aid in upgrading your materials construction and enhance reliability of your pump parts. The foundry can produce sand and investment castings, pouring over 300 alloys.
You can learn more about our Metallurgy Services in the video below.
Standard Alloys Supplied
Cast & Ductile Iron
– All Grades
Abrasion Resistant Cast Iron
– Class IA, Class IB, Class IIIA
Carbon & Low Alloy Steel
– WCB, WC5, WC9, C5
Martensitic & Precipitation Hardened Steel
– CA15, CA6NM, CA40, CB7Cu-1
Austenitic & Super Austenitic Steel
– CF8M, CF3M, CN7M, CN3M, CF8, CF3, CF8C, 904L
Duplex & Super Duplex
– CD4MCuN, CD3MN, CE3MN, CD3MWCuN
Nickel Based Alloys
– CZ100, M35-1, CW12MW, CW2M, CW6M, CY40, N7M
Copper Based Alloys
– C83600, C90500, C92200, C92600, C93200, C95200, C95800
Aluminum Based Alloys
– 319.0, 355.0, 356.0
Many other custom alloys available upon request.